Forum français sur l'univers des designer toys

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
jouwe
Ciboy

MessageSujet: My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga   Sam 19 Avr - 17:03

Meet Olee, Olee is a small round thing (as big as a golf ball), with a pair of bunny ear plus pair of funny feet. Developed at MyTummyToys kitchen, alongside with fellow Jouwe , Arkiv and Lemi

Recently Olee visit some new friends around the world, and one of them is mr.Francz V. He is a Vinyl Toys freaks that recently just made a design sheet for Olee, so that you can join the fun to modified this cute Olee. Visit his fabulous blog at http://flameboy.vox.com/ and download the design sheet here.

Have a good time then.

photos taken from mr.Francz’s Varga blog

thanks to all the people in vinyltoysfreak forum who always giving me spirit to live and continuing my work, and Franc Varga really nice to working together with you

Marine
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Spasm One
Grand black

MessageSujet: Re: My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga   Lun 21 Avr - 11:12

Shifty a écrit:
Hello Jouwe, it would be really good if you open one and only topic for your creations etc... in order that people interested in your work can find easily your topic. Thank you.

thanks
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.spasmdesign.com/
jouwe
Ciboy

MessageSujet: Re: My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga   Jeu 24 Avr - 4:21

thanks for the suggestion man, but is it ok to make my pool, still not convidence untill you give this suggestion for me

thanks Im really appreciated
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga   

My Platform Figure called OLEE, 2D design by Franc Varga
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1